We own and operate homes in Bristol, Bath and Cheshire that specialise primarily in providing care and services to older people.
Our care for the elderly ranges from residential care where residents are helped in their daily living activities, to nursing care where we’re also able to look after people’s medical conditions.
We know that the needs of our residents often change. With this in mind, we have developed our homes so that the changing needs of our residents can be met either in the same home, or in another of our homes nearby.
Many of our homes have dedicated general, dementia and / or mental health wings so that our nurses can focus on the specific care the residents need at different times in their lives. Our aim is to enable our residents to maintain and maximise their abilities and to remain socially active as much as possible.
In all of our homes, we can provide:
- Long or short term care
- Respite or convalescence care
- A placement while you or your relative are waiting for a specialist external assessment for a permanent care package
In our nursing homes, we can provide all of the above and:
- Avoid unnecessary hospital admissions
- ‘Continuing Healthcare’ for people with complex or unpredictable needs
- Palliative and end of life care