- ALL HOMES (Bath & Bristol)
Hours of work
- Full time only
- 38.5 hours per week including weekends
- (42 scheduled hours per week minus breaks)
- Long Days: 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Morning shift: 8.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- Afternoon shift: 2.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Nights: 8.00 p.m. – 8.00 a.m.
- 3 long days one week 1; 4 long days week 2
- Combination of long days, morning shifts and afternoon shifts
- Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enables Resident’s to maintain their wellbeing by ensuring that their needs are met according to their habits and lifestyles as specified in the care plan
We are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Not essential, training will be provided
- NVQ level 2/3 in Health and Social care or equivalent may be beneficial
- No direct care work experience necessary but some experience may be beneficial
- Worked in customer service or people oriented environment
- Communicating with a wide variety of people
- Experience in working within strict guidelines and following company policies
Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication
- Can adapt well to working independently and in a team
- Knowledge of dementia
- Respecting confidentiality, dignity and the privacy of the Resident
- Ability to convey information clearly