- Culverhayes Nursing Home
- Lymore Avenue
- BA2 1AY
Hours of work
- Full time
- Full time: 38.5 hours per week including weekends
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- 3 shifts in Week 1 and 4 shifts in Week 2
- Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Provides Residents with attention and company.
- Gets to know the Residents and their lifestyle preferences.
- Assists with group and individual social activities.
- Serves all food and beverages at mealtimes as well as refreshments throughout the day.
- Assists with feeding and drinking.
- Completes daily records.
- Ensures public areas and resident bedrooms are well maintained.
We are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
- We provide our staff with the training required for the role, so no direct care experience is required, although it is beneficial.
- Some experience of elderly care
- Customer service
Skills and Abilities
- Individuals who can adapt well to working as a team and independently
- Individuals who have good verbal and written communication; with the ability to respect confidentiality, dignity and the privacy of the Residents