College Park Drive, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS10 7QD
Oakhill Mansions is originally a Methodist college built in the 1950s in the Art Deco style with tall sash windows, lending a light and airy feel to the appropriately-named Mansions. This high-quality care home is located in the quiet suburbs of Westbury-on-Trym, a village to the north of the city, close to the heart of Bristol. Its elevated location on Henbury Hill provides beautiful panoramic views of the city. There are excellent links to local transport and amenities, and stunning panoramic views over Bristol. The facilities of this residence meet purpose-built standards, and the level of care delivered is above and beyond. A proven model of care is delivered for people with complex dementia and/or mental disorders, but with an updated vision of healthcare, therapy and hospitality service.
- The Queenswood Wing; consists of 19 rooms and is for our residents who require Complex Dementia or Mental Disorder Care.
- The Kingsley Wing; consists of 31 rooms and is for our residents requiring Complex Dementia or Functional Mental Health Care.
- The Princeton Wing; consists of 26 rooms and is for our residents requiring General Nursing Care or Dementia Nursing Care.
- The Lodge at Oakhill consists of 14 rooms and is for our residents who require Complex General Nursing Care.
Read More: Person-centered Care | Moving in | Services & Facilities| Food | Leisure
- Oakhill Mansions
- College Park Drive, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS10 7QD
- T: 01179 501 201
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form belowA few visitors have encountered an issue when trying to submit this form. If the website does not allow you to submit your completed form, please could you call the home and speak to the administrators (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) – they will assist you in completing the form over the phone. Please be aware that this form is working ONLY on the browser Google Chrome.
Make an Enquiry
19th December - 3pm - Pantomime - "Sleeping Beauty"
16th January - 2pm - Lively Music Sessions
30 January - 2pm - Songs and Entertainment - 50's, 60's
Mum was fast tracked from hospital into Oakhill Mansions in January, she spent seven months on the Princeton Wing which offered excellent facilities, cleanliness and top notch care until she sadly passed away. The staff, nurses and Management team went beyond their job titles to ensure mum and ourselves had an understanding of what was happening during our journey with plenty of hugs and endless cups of tea. We can't thank them enough. If you are looking for a nursing home with a heart I cannot recommend them enough.Tanya
Very comfortable and well looked after, staff are nice and attentive. Food was excellent in portion sizes and quality.Resident