Job RequirementsHours of work
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week including weekends
- Part-time 15, 22.5, 30 hours per week including weekends
- Five-day week including weekends (possible flexibility)
- 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (possible flexibility)
- Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents and their relatives.
- Enables Residents to maintain their well-being by ensuring that their social and leisure needs are met according to their individual care plans, habits, and lifestyles.
- Facilitates Group Events, Sessions and Outings according to Residents interests and preferences.
- Promotes Whole Home Approach and works along the care staff to provide meaningful interactions with Residents
- Works under the guidance of Well-being Coordinator.
ExperienceWe are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Customer service
- Assisting in organising small- and large-scale events or activities
- Some experience of elderly care, dementia experience is an advantage
- Community volunteering
Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication
- Creativity, enthusiasm, patience, and empathy
- Can adapt well to working independently and in a team
- Ability to use own initiative
The Benefits of Working with Cedar Care:
- You will receive free Cedar Care induction training including care certificate
- Refresher training with the opportunity for career progression.
- A pension scheme with an employer contribution**
- Free parking across all of our homes
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Optional Overtime available
- In house reward scheme